Did you mean: 

Cash + Replacement Card Fee

tag
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: Cash + Replacement Card Fee

@mongstradamus wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
So to top all of this off.. put on my pair of jeans to go the grocery store.. guess what I found! lol. My cash + card. Ugh.

Silly Kenny

Tricks are for kids!

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the Cash+ on August 29. Waited 10 days for my card and it never arrived. Checked CreditKarma and found out a new address was posted on the same day I applied for the Cash+. Added apples and apples together and realized the banker entered my address wrong as he transposed the 2nd and 3rd numbers on my street. Attempted to go to the neighbor's house to get my card, no cigar--there was a gate and nobody was home.

Called US Bank this Thursday and reported my card lost or stolen, was put on hold when the CSR told me she was gonna try to waive the fee for me, accidentally pressed "End Call" on my phone. Called back again and repeated the process with the CSR saying my card will be rushed with UPS and arrive Saturday. Checked mail / UPS and card never arrived. Called US Bank again and the CSR told me since I reported my card lost twice on the same day, both instances canceled each other out and NO card was mailed out. She told me for sure this time the card will be rushed and it will arrive the following Wednesday.

In total, I've been waiting 19 days for this card to arrive!!!

Message 22 of 24
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Just an update.. lol they are sticklers but I finally got one CSR on the phone (first time calling since I've actually received the card..) to reverse the fee as a one-time gesture. And I'm sure it will only be ONE time. lol The online rep that I sent a message did a cold denial. Smiley Very Happy

Oh well, got it reversed, so that's all that matters.. now I can buy food for 5% off again. lol
Message 23 of 24
compassion101
Established Contributor

Yeah reg mail they will pay for. UPS/Fedex is expensive so understandable they would charge a fee.

Glad you found it though!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.