Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Rewards Recon Navy

tag
mo15473
Contributor

Re: Cash Rewards Recon Navy/ Approved oh yea

Non the less I am happy about it either way This would be my first Signature Card ever. Will come back with Details wants I know.  Now I have to Decide what to do with My secured card.

Message 21 of 28
mo15473
Contributor

Re: Cash Rewards Recon Navy/ Approved oh yea

Quick question? 

Do you thing Navy will allow me to close my go rewards account and transfer that credit limit to my new cash rewards ? Just curious if that was an option.

Message 22 of 28
leegreen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cash Rewards Recon Navy

I wouldn't recommend it but I know they let you transfer limit card to card for what works for you. I would recommend transferring all but 1000 to the cash rewards then having two cards to CLI from.
06/26/2014 - Gardening until 7/1/15
NFCU NavCheck 15k, cashRewards VS 14k, nRewards 14k
Amex BCE 15k, CapOne Quicksilver MC 3k, USAA Platinum MC 2k, Discover It 1k
Jared 5.1K, Zales 5k, Lowe's 15k, Home Depot 5k
Message 23 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

+1 on 2 cards
Message 24 of 28
mo15473
Contributor

Well I like the rewards and benefits on the Cash Rewards better. I just got the Go rewards last month. Figured I just keep the cash rewards and Secured nRewards since it has the longest history and close the Go rewards. Maybe later on down the Road app for a NAV Check. Or would that whole thing just be a bad idea in general.

Message 25 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Is close secure as the history stays and apply for navcheck now if you can take the Inq.
Different department and history seems to be important... Ask for 15!
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone experienced this?  I had a secured Nrewards Visa that just recently became unsecured and they also increased my limit.  I clicked on my profile to request a limit increase beyond that, and there was a phone number that came up and message that there was a restriction.  Weird, since they increased my limit from $500 to $1000 and made my card unsecured.

Just wondering what that means and I don't feel like calling them on the phone.

Message 27 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone experienced this?  I had a secured Nrewards Visa that just recently became unsecured and they also increased my limit.  I clicked on my profile to request a limit increase beyond that, and there was a phone number that came up and message that there was a restriction.  Weird, since they increased my limit from $500 to $1000 and made my card unsecured.

Just wondering what that means and I don't feel like calling them on the phone.

restriction error is just a brower issue or something... close out, clear cookies, try firefox if you are using safari and try again.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.