cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash advance on a CSP-how much did it cost me?

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Cash advance on a CSP-how much did it cost me?

$5 cash advance is doable if you do it in-person at branch. I'm not aware of any ATM that does $5 bill.
Message 41 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was done at my branch. 

In person. 

I have seen an atm before that gave multiples of $10. It was in college and helped me not spend too much at the bar. lol Taking $30 buck over versus $40 Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It was done at my branch. 

In person. 

I have seen an atm before that gave multiples of $10. It was in college and helped me not spend too much at the bar. lol Taking $30 buck over versus $40 Smiley Happy

Ohh ok, got you. I feel like having a beer now! come on 3:30pm, hurry up lol!

Message 43 of 53
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

There is an ATM at a bank here that dispenses $5 bills. Bank of The West if if remember correctly.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 44 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

There is an ATM at a bank here that dispenses $5 bills. Bank of The West if if remember correctly.

I thought those dont exist anymore...i guess i was wrong. I havent seen any here in San Diego. I only get $20 from chase when i go get my haircut, it is the only time i use my debit.

Message 45 of 53
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Yeah it's still around, I'm 30 min from SF so maybe they are towards northern Cali. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 46 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bank with Chase and a few branches have the 'new' ATM machines. You can select your withdraw amount and once you do so, it asks how you'd like it...1s..5s..10s..20s..or large bills. So this is definitely possible

Message 47 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I bank with Chase and a few branches have the 'new' ATM machines. You can select your withdraw amount and once you do so, it asks how you'd like it...1s..5s..10s..20s..or large bills. So this is definitely possible

What in the world....i'll have to try the ATM on my next haircut stop.

Message 48 of 53
black_citi
Established Contributor

They got those atms here in chicago that dispense 1s, 5s, 20s, 100s. I no longer bank with Chase but it is nice u can take smaller bills now.

When doing cash advances, I've done it with DCU. I don't actually go to an atm and do it there. What I do is log online and take a few dollars off my card and deposit it into my checking. I've done that a LOT and NEVER paid a c.a.f. I always pif.

I will never do a caf with any of my majors. I did that one time on my citi diamond and got hit with that $10 fee. Never again.
Make More, Spend Less
Message 49 of 53
black_citi
Established Contributor

I think CU might be better for that sort of thing.
Make More, Spend Less
Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.