cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash advance on a CSP-how much did it cost me?

tag
blondy250
Established Contributor

Re: Cash advance on a CSP-how much did it cost me?

@Anonymous wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

There is an ATM at a bank here that dispenses $5 bills. Bank of The West if if remember correctly.

I thought those dont exist anymore...i guess i was wrong. I havent seen any here in San Diego. I only get $20 from chase when i go get my haircut, it is the only time i use my debit.

Theres a Ctibank close to where I work (NYC) that dispenses $10 bills (ATM), I know this because I took out $300 and it dispensed four 50 dollar bills, three twenty dollar bills and four ten dollar bills. BTW the Citi ATM's close to my home (suburbs) do not.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 51 of 53
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds a bit fishy to me also but the cash advance APR is 24.9% and here is the fee description from their website.
Cash Advances
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.

So OP is going to end up paying $10 for getting $5.

Lesson learned OP: carry your debit card.

Or get discover for cash over feature, and get money order at major food chain like Safeway.

Signature needs updating
Message 52 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds a bit fishy to me also but the cash advance APR is 24.9% and here is the fee description from their website.
Cash Advances
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.

So OP is going to end up paying $10 for getting $5.

Lesson learned OP: carry your debit card.

Or get discover for cash over feature, and get money order at major food chain like Safeway.

Like I suggested? Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.