Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash+ cc?

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

Cash+ cc?

I'm planning to apply through phone later today. What are the absolute requirements for this card (ie. income, etc?)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Cash+ cc?

Not sure about absolute but the basic requirements are + 700 CS, low inq's and new TLs,  and history with $5k CL's. They will check ARD/IDA, so hoping they won't notice a recent app spree because the other inq's were on a different bureau won't help. 

Message 2 of 5
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

+1 to everything Lexie said...plus it also helps (but is not an absolute requirement) to have a banking relationship with US Bank.
Message 3 of 5
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

I'm planning to apply through phone later today. What are the absolute requirements for this card (ie. income, etc?)

Good luck and let us know how it goes!!

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 4 of 5
hwnstyle21
Established Member

@Dw4250 wrote:
+1 to everything Lexie said...plus it also helps (but is not an absolute requirement) to have a banking relationship with US Bank.

Thanks for the info. I may move my checking to them to hopefully help with acquiring a Cash+ early next year. Seed has been planted with my new Perks+ card already.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.