Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash+ why must you taunt thou

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

Cash+ why must you taunt thou

This gardening to May is killing me but, I know it the only way I will get Cash+ , and CSP Smiley Sad.  The only baddies on my credit report fall off next year ( a judgement in April , and a collections in May . I guess I  can be content with watching my GE accounts grow for now Smiley Sad

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
irving_magik
Regular Contributor

Re: Cash+ why must you taunt thou

I feel where you are comming from.... I too want this card and have chosen it as my last app.  This card keeps calling.... I keep going to their website to look at it but I'm resisting a little till my new lower balances report.

Fico Scores: TU 700 (10/12/2016) EQ 729 (10/01/2016) EX 713 (10/01/16)

AMEX BCP $25,000 (opened 09/2012) - Citi TYP $12,000 (opened 12/2012) Chase Sapphire Preffered $6000 (opened 09/2012)
Message 2 of 15
distantarray
Established Contributor

last on my list as well, hopefully I'll get approved around my birthday in July since I'm charging up A LOT (30k this month) almost maxing out all my cards and paying them off in a month or two this should be good =0

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 15
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Not sure if it is cookie issue or something (as I now have the card) but can you find this on the US Bank web site?  When I select credit cards there is an image of the cash plus card, but if I search for reward cards with cash back, it shows 0 credit cards matching.

So, is there still an Apply link I am missing?

Message 4 of 15
toppers555
Established Contributor

Holly crap you are right. look like it invite only. Now on the site. I will have to log in to see if it still an option under my cash rewards account. 

edit: if you click the apply now hyperlink it still lets you apply without a confirmation code. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 5 of 15
RonDawg
Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

Not sure if it is cookie issue or something (as I now have the card) but can you find this on the US Bank web site?  When I select credit cards there is an image of the cash plus card, but if I search for reward cards with cash back, it shows 0 credit cards matching.

So, is there still an Apply link I am missing?

Nope just checked myself, your right its gone.  They state you have to apply in a branch now.  My guess is you can apply over the phone (800-285-8585) though if you ask nice. Smiley Wink

My thoughts are soon this card will be a used to be.  The ones that have it will keep it but those who don't well you get the picture.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I knew that this card was going away. Too good to be possible. I was so close to getting it on my last app spree.

You can still view the card by clicking the link in my signature.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 15
RonDawg
Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I knew that this card was going away. Too good to be possible. I was so close to getting it on my last app spree.

Dustink, I still think you should pc  your Flex Perks Travel to the Cash Plus and then re-app again for the Flex Perks Travel.

Also I know its my bed time when I start seeing your posts Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
Message 8 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Dustink, I still think you should pc  your Flex Perks Travel to the Cash Plus and then re-app again for the Flex Perks Travel.

I would lose like 80,000 flexperk points....

Unless I... PC the college card to the select rewards card, transfer my points. Then pc the flexperks to cash+. Seems like so much work...but its such a good card, might be worth it

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 9 of 15
RonDawg
Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I would lose like 80,000 flexperk points....

Unless I... PC the college card to the select rewards card, transfer my points. Then pc the flexperks to cash+. Seems like so much work...but its such a good card, might be worth it

I am telling you, get it while you still can!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.