tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Cash+ why must you taunt thou

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I knew that this card was going away. Too good to be possible. I was so close to getting it on my last app spree.

You can still view the card by clicking the link in my signature.

Dustink, I still think you should pc  your Flex Perks Travel to the Cash Plus and then re-app again for the Flex Perks Travel.

I would lose like 80,000 flexperk points....

Unless I... PC the college card to the select rewards card, transfer my points. Then pc the flexperks to cash+. Seems like so much work...but its such a good card, might be worth it

I am telling you, get it while you still can!

I think I will call and whine to a manager next time I get some free time. See if I can get it in writing that when I am credit qualified for the card, they will still offer it to me.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 15
RonDawg
Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I knew that this card was going away. Too good to be possible. I was so close to getting it on my last app spree.

You can still view the card by clicking the link in my signature.

Dustink, I still think you should pc  your Flex Perks Travel to the Cash Plus and then re-app again for the Flex Perks Travel.

I would lose like 80,000 flexperk points....

Unless I... PC the college card to the select rewards card, transfer my points. Then pc the flexperks to cash+. Seems like so much work...but its such a good card, might be worth it

I am telling you, get it while you still can!

I think I will call and whine to a manager next time I get some free time. See if I can get it in writing that when I am credit qualified for the card, they will still offer it to me.

naw just tell them to rethink the last app  you placed and say... Take me you know you want too lol

But to be serious, you should get with this before you can't anylonger. I am telling you once your in with the Cash Plus card you will fall in love with it.  I will have $250.00 back before my 4th billing cycle Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 12 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

naw just tell them to rethink the last app  you placed and say... Take me you know you want too lol

But to be serious, you should get with this before you can't anylonger. I am telling you once your in with the Cash Plus card you will fall in love with it.  I will have $250.00 back before my 4th billing cycle Smiley Wink

I will do my best to get the card, but I am not willing to give up the flexperks card for it. Flexperks offers 2.5% on all purchases, 4.5% on gas/groc/or air plus cellphone, and 6.5% on charitable donations.

To have both cards would be great, but it has to be worth the effort. I bug US Bank enough, I don't want to confuse them too much.

I'm on my 5th bill and have earned four $400 plane tickets with $20 incidentals credits on each Smiley Happy

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 15
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

hold on folks, i found a backdoor. click on the how to apply tab and there is a link to applying online. hope this helps!

but if they are intentionally restricting card applicants, than my instincts were guiding me.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 14 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

hold on folks, i found a backdoor. click on the how to apply tab and there is a link to applying online. hope this helps!

but if they are intentionally restricting card applicants, than my instincts were guiding me.

Here's the "backdoor" link: https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/cash-plus-signature.html#tabs-4

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.