Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances for a Barclay Apple card with recent Chp 7

tag
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Chances for a Barclay Apple card with recent Chp 7

Hi jk26978,

I've split this off to start a new thread within the Credit Cards board. All I've changed is the title.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Ok...I may be doing this incorrectly.  However, I would like to ask an opinion......I too have a BK 7 from 12/2009 - I started out with Capital One in 12/2009 as a fresh start - CL up to $1500.00 / have another Cap One Rewards card with $750.00 / HSBC - Bestbuy - $1500.00 and a Household bank card that now has a "lowered" limit of $315.00 b/c of inactivity they said.  I currently have no balances on any of these cards (but will probably not reflect until close to the end of this month) - with the experience of the members what do my odds look like for approval  from Barclay/Apple

current score on here shows 692

Thanks

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Re: Chances for a Barclay Apple card with recent Chp 7

Thanks....I don't seem to do very well with posting..

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@jk26978 wrote:

Thanks....I don't seem to do very well with posting..

It's neither an art nor a science to know where to post something. There often is no perfect place for it. You were correct to put it in Credit Cards but the main reason I moved it is because it becomes very confusing when different topics are brought up and different questions are asked within the same thread.

It's just simpler to start a new thread and let it stand on it's own. You'll get the hang of it!  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would think you would have a good chance with Apple, especially on recon for approval or for instant increase after computer instant approval.

Message 4 of 5
logan_720
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I would think you would have a good chance with Apple, especially on recon for approval or for instant increase after computer instant approval.

I was insta-denied last night. One of the contributing factors was too many inquiries, how do you think I would do with a recon?\

Here's and update:

This morning I called the backdoor number, which was instantly conected to a credit analyst, he asked a few questions about income and recent cards, since I gone on an app spree in the passed, I explained I used different cards for different purcahses based on rewards. He then asked me about payment history, to which I told him I have excellent payment history. After, he asked me how much I wanted, which sort of amazed me, I replied with $1,700. He said "Ok, I will approve you for $1,700!" 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.