Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of AMEX PRGC

tag
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Chances of AMEX PRGC

Hi!
What do you think my chances of getting approved for the PRSG gold Amex? Since November, I have gotten 3 new credit cards. As of right now, my scores are 784, 778 & 768. No lates or badies ever. The only inquiries I would have are from the 3 new accounts from November on and 1 from Aug 2014. Thanks.
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Re: Chances of AMEX PRGC

I should also mention I recently got an auto CLI on my Blue Amex and then 2 days ago I PC from Blie to ED (not sure if either of them have any impact on my chances).
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

your approval is pretty much guaranteed. even the platinum card would not be a problem

Message 3 of 9
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

With thoses scores your approved 

Message 4 of 9
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Thanks for your responses. If I apply and get denied, is it a SP? (I already have 1 Amex).

Message 5 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@BeeH11 wrote:

Thanks for your responses. If I apply and get denied, is it a SP? (I already have 1 Amex).

YMMV but in most cases yes SP if denied 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 9
NRB525
Super Contributor

@BeeH11 wrote:

You won't be denied, so it will be a HP to get your PRG Smiley Tongue

Congratulations in advance!

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 7 of 9
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

I got it! Thanks all!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeeH11 wrote:

I got it! Thanks all!

Congrats!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.