Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of BoA CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of BoA CLI?

Was recently approved for a card from BoA, but just for 800. Still waiting on the card to arrive, but what are the chances of receiving reconsideration for an initial credit limit?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances of BoA CLI?

What are your current Fico scores?  What are the limits on all of your credit cards and when were they opened? Any negatives on your bureaus? 

Message 2 of 4
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Unless the auto system saw something in your report a human could ignore, its a lower limit, I wouldnt think chances would be that good.

Then again there is no rhyme or reason to most of this credit business. (I shouldnt have what I have with how bad my credit is when people with MUCH better credit cant get it)

So I would say as long as its not a hard pull, go for it.  (maybe can still use the same report pull im not sure)

But like the above poster said with some info more who have received CLIs can help and give actual info instead of my conjecturing from what ive read Smiley Happy

Average age of accounts

Collections, if so how old how many

judgements?

Late payments?

Inquiries lately?  new cards added lately?

thin file?

Message 3 of 4
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your recent approval. I would suggest to contact them and inquire if your recon will result in a HP.
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.