Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of CareCredit approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of CareCredit approval?

I am not certain yet that I will need to apply for this card but it can't hurt to find out or ask ahead of time even if I don't need it. Had some pet things come up and may be more then I can cover all at once. I have no baddies or derogs on my reports, squeaky clean scores of 726, 720 and 725 FICO. Only a little over 6 months of credit history though. Do I stand a chance of getting approved?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances of CareCredit approval?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not certain yet that I will need to apply for this card but it can't hurt to find out or ask ahead of time even if I don't need it. Had some pet things come up and may be more then I can cover all at once. I have no baddies or derogs on my reports, squeaky clean scores of 726, 720 and 725 FICO. Only a little over 6 months of credit history though. Do I stand a chance of getting approved?

You have Ann excellent chance of getting approved. What other credit accounts do you have? 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 cards local CU $500, Cap1 $400 and a comenity card at $750. Also have one unsecured personal loan as well. Don't carry any balances on any card.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any one else have any data points that have this card?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shouldn't have any problem I got it in the 580's with a sl of 1000, with many inquiries and new accounts

Message 5 of 7
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Imo Synch either likes you or they don't.

I got it with a 630-640 ish TU for $500. 9 new accounts in the prior 6 months and 6-8 INQs.

When TU hit 680+ I asked for $10k and got bumped to $7k.
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think you have a good chance. I was approved a year ago with a 660ish TU for 800. Since then they have given me two SP increases to take it up to 12K

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.