Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of Lowes CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of Lowes CLI

I bough a house in October and applied for a lowes credit card right after closing. I applied online and had to call in to verify information.  I was approved for $500 and talked them into giving me $5000. I bought all new appliances for my house and I am on one of their financing plans. 

My Balance is probably 4600 and I am coming up on my 4th statement.  Do you guys think that I will get an increase from the luv button.  My score from walmart has stayed the same even after the house process and it is 682.  All my payments have been on time. I just want to increase my limit to lower the utilization on the card.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Chances of Lowes CLI

Call the backdoor number on the sticky in the front of this forum.  I have had great success from them.  I opened Lowes in November of 2012 with a 1,000 limit and it is now 6500.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 2 of 3
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Chances of Lowes CLI

I'd call and ask for like $10,000 haha!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.