Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of victorias secret approval?

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Chances of victorias secret approval?

I've tried the shopping cart trick a few times, didn't work. I've heard they pull EQ, I'm trying to get another card for my husband reporting to help his score, his EQ FICO is 612, last inquiry was october-ish 2012, 1 collection, 1 repo both from 2008. He was approved for cap1 secured with $99 deposit but we haven't gotten it yet (paying deposit Friday)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chances of victorias secret approval?

@cwwatts1202 wrote:

I've tried the shopping cart trick a few times, didn't work. I've heard they pull EQ, I'm trying to get another card for my husband reporting to help his score, his EQ FICO is 612, last inquiry was october-ish 2012, 1 collection, 1 repo both from 2008. He was approved for cap1 secured with $99 deposit but we haven't gotten it yet (paying deposit Friday)

Possible, but if you get declined for a Comenity card I wouldn't app for anymore for at least 6 months.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

They sp exp. when he's completing the info it needs to match his cr exactly.
It's not a 100% approval. His cr has to at least have their credit criteria satisfied.
Good luck.
Message 3 of 6
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
They sp exp. when he's completing the info it needs to match his cr exactly.
It's not a 100% approval. His cr has to at least have their credit criteria satisfied.
Good luck.

you're reffering to when you do the shopping cart trick, correct? 

Message 4 of 6
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

The shoppng cart trick can take many, many attempts.  J. Crew took more tries than tongue can tell before I receive appproval.  Keep at it or try another Comenity store, if you're just looking for another TL.  Good Luck!

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.