Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances with Cap One QS?

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Chances with Cap One QS?

I was just wondering, my EX score is currently a 691 with 6 INQ's falling off in Feb. so I think my score will increase. I have 10 INQ's after those all fall off, income 20k, with previous history having a Secured card of $1500 with them. If I were to apply what would be my chances? I have been interested in the 1.5% as a backup to my Fidelity amex, and idk, I just wanted to see if I would even have a shot if I were to apply (probably won't)
CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chances with Cap One QS?

@xgac12x wrote:
I was just wondering, my EX score is currently a 691 with 6 INQ's falling off in Feb. so I think my score will increase. I have 10 INQ's after those all fall off, income 20k, with previous history having a Secured card of $1500 with them. If I were to apply what would be my chances? I have been interested in the 1.5% as a backup to my Fidelity amex, and idk, I just wanted to see if I would even have a shot if I were to apply (probably won't)

they would be stupid not to approve you! you could go through EO if you had any issues but I think you would be fine.

Message 2 of 6
Darrell82
Established Contributor

They Pull all three credit bureaus. I would try to see if you prequalify first on there prequal page. Good Luck .

Message 3 of 6
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Have you tried to pre qualify on CapOne's website?  Tried the cardmatch link? CapOne is a surefire triple pull (all three CRA's).  If all of your bureaus are in order, I think you have a good chance.  You can always go for the QS One (easier to get) and ask for the AF to be removed after 6 months to a year with perfect usage. 

Good luck if you decide to apply.

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 4 of 6
xgac12x
Established Contributor

I have 10 on EX, 5 on TU and idk how many on EQ. I went to pull my report but it wouldn't let me online. But basically I want the non annual fee one because of the sign up bonus, rather the one with the AF.
Message 5 of 6
xgac12x
Established Contributor

And my current fico score on discover website is a 746
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.