cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change CSP to Freedom--Can I have more than one Freedom?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Change CSP to Freedom--Can I have more than one Freedom?

@GeneralCucumbre wrote:

A little update, I called Chase (number on back of CSP card) and spoke with somebody who checked my options and said that he would only be able to convert to a regular Sapphire card without the annual fee and that it would be a Visa.  He also gave me an option (not that it mattered) to convert to a Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa if I wanted to.  I told him that I was more interested in keeping it a MasterCard and he told me that his only available options were Visa.  It seems as though it's a definite that Chase has given the ax to MasterCard and is strictly focusing on Visa.

I did not make the conversion and politely thanked him for checking.  He also informed me of when the annual fee will be charged so I have some time.  I may try contacting the executive office.  Maybe I'll have some luck?

The EO will provide the same information.  The MC phase out will not be prevented by contacting the EO, it is what they system will provide.  Your best hope is simply holding on to the MC for as long as you can until the Visa conversion takes effect for your specific account.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.