Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change In terms For Amex

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Change In terms For Amex

My Amex blue March statement had a change in terms notice affective in June. It says they are going to verify and re-verify employment and income. Does that mean FR for all or how will they go about doing that ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cakebuilder
New Contributor

Re: Change In terms For Amex

saw that too. i imagine the language is now included so they can review as they please - whenever/wherever 

.......$23k....................$8k......................$2k

Current FICO EQ: 775, EX: 764 | Current FAKO CK: 788

Message 2 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

@plasticguy wrote:
My Amex blue March statement had a change in terms notice affective in June. It says they are going to verify and re-verify employment and income. Does that mean FR for all or how will they go about doing that ?

probably will just review people who are costing them money. No way they will FR everyone. That would be time consuming and costly. Besides a number of customers may refuse to comply and that will be lost biz for Amex. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@plasticguy wrote:

probably will just review people who are costing them money. No way they will FR everyone. That would be time consuming and costly. Besides a number of customers may refuse to comply and that will be lost biz for Amex. 

I wonder if that means people who only spend on bonus categories?

Message 4 of 7
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@plasticguy wrote:

This is off topic but i just wanted to comment about you have every card i dream of its so amazing lol.... You have my bonus 5 ... Cash+ , IT, Freedom, BCP,Sallie Mae ..... Cant wait til i get my complete wallet i shall not need to app anymore..

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 5 of 7
plasticguy
Established Contributor

I think those that DARE carry a balance!!!
Message 6 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@plasticguy wrote:

This is off topic but i just wanted to comment about you have every card i dream of its so amazing lol.... You have my bonus 5 ... Cash+ , IT, Freedom, BCP,Sallie Mae ..... Cant wait til i get my complete wallet i shall not need to app anymore..

**blushes** Thanks for noticing. You have impeccable taste, hehe.

You'll get there, grasshopper. You just need to have patience...and follow the advice in my sig.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.