cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed My Travel Rewards to BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Changed My Travel Rewards to BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™!!!!

I called BofA to change my Travel Rewards Visa into BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™. I rarely used the card for any travelling. It took 5 to 10 mns to change. The account number will be changed and they're going to send out a new for next three to four weeks.   I put a small purchase every month and paid in full monthly.  I think I willget more cash back than the other cards.  The CSR is friendly and helpful.  I didn't expect it. I'm still cautious with BofA. By the way, the new card comes with EMV chip.

Ron.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Changed My Travel Rewards to BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I called BofA to change my Travel Rewards Visa into BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™. I rarely used the card for any travelling. I have other cards to use.  I put a small purchase every month and paid in full monthly.  I think I willget more cash back than the other cards.  The CSR is friendly and helpful.  I didn't expect it. I'm still cautious with BofA. By the way, the new card comes with EMV chip.

Ron.

Nice!!!

I like this card myself, may include it in my 2014 spree.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Changed My Travel Rewards to BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™!!!!

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I called BofA to change my Travel Rewards Visa into BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™. I rarely used the card for any travelling. I have other cards to use.  I put a small purchase every month and paid in full monthly.  I think I willget more cash back than the other cards.  The CSR is friendly and helpful.  I didn't expect it. I'm still cautious with BofA. By the way, the new card comes with EMV chip.

Ron.

Nice!!!

I like this card myself, may include it in my 2014 spree.

Thanks!!!!  I think it is better than my US Bank Cash+. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.