Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing card image for Barclay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing card image for Barclay

I'm doing whatever possible to avoid the temptation of apping for something by way of CLI or changing card design, lol.  I was just wondering if I could change my card design for my Juniper card.  I've had the same design for 9 years! Smiley Surprised I don't see the option anywhere on the website.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Changing card image for Barclay

C'mon, Barclaycard owners....surely someone can answer my question.

Message 2 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not a whole lot of issuers provide the option to customize your card.  But Capital One certainly does, and you seem to have some of their cards, so you could play with those (albeit keeping the same old Juniper design)

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not a whole lot of issuers provide the option to customize your card.  But Capital One certainly does, and you seem to have some of their cards, so you could play with those (albeit keeping the same old Juniper design)

Blech! Smiley Tongue That's too bad.

Message 4 of 8
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

From my experience, unless the CCC openly gives you the option on the website to change your card design (Capital One, Discover) there is no way to do it. I didn't even know the Juniper card still existed. Perhaps try a PC? You'll definitely get a new design then Smiley Tongue As long as it's worth it to you of course...

Message 5 of 8
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

i would PC that Juniper card....

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 6 of 8
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

perhaps some markers or a box of crayons.... just don't block the numbers or credit card symbol, have fun!!!! 

Smiley Very Happy

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesdwi wrote:

perhaps some markers or a box of crayons.... just don't block the numbers or credit card symbol, have fun!!!! 

Smiley Very Happy

Now that's an idea! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.