Valued Member
rjf78

Charge card

Do you need a charge card to have the best mix of credit? Anyone know, thinking about amex green or gold
Eq 785 TU 786 Ex ???
Established Member
hotsaka

Re: Charge card

dont store cards report as charge? My macys cards says charge account or something like that. As for amex the cards are similar, personally i would go for gold since i think there is a 10-25k bonus depending what offer you have and no fee first year(can convert to green later if you want)
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Charge card

Store cards say charge on the reports, but they are treated as revolving, which they are.

It's a confusing hold-over in terminology from back in the day, when store cards were payable monthly.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+