New Contributor
austintex

Charles Schwab Invest First 2% Visa - Approved

[ Edited ]

Decided to apply with a 736 EQ score.  Did not get instantly approved, but called the day after applying to check status, and selected the "I have waited 10 days" option :smileywink:. Spoke with a CSR who approved me for 2k.  I told her I'd like to set up the Brokerage account (where the rewards go), and she transferred me.  I told the next CSR i was worried about getting 3 pulls (Checking, Credit, and Brokerage), and that I heard there was a way that they could minimize if it you did it over the phone.  She was confused, but called me back to let me know that unfornately, a 3rd party is the one who requests the credit pulls from the CB, so it could result in a 2nd and 3rd pull.  Hope this information is helpful for anyone thinking of applying!

(Edit: Changed EX to EQ...obviously I don't know my EX score :smileytongue:)

Message Edited by austintex on 07-10-2009 02:55 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
5/31/09 - 736 - EQ

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+