Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chartway Federal Credit Union VISA

tag
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Chartway Federal Credit Union VISA

There is not too much talk about Chartway on myfico or on other sites I've been too.  Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with apply for the VISA credit card through Chartway?

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chartway Federal Credit Union VISA

@Tazman81 wrote:

There is not too much talk about Chartway on myfico or on other sites I've been too.  Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with apply for the VISA credit card through Chartway?

I've never heard of them!

Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happened to the other four posts?  They just vanished!!

I woke up to four e-mails about additional posts and when I get here they had all been nuked.  What gives?

Message 3 of 40
Tazman81
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What happened to the other four posts?  They just vanished!!

I woke up to four e-mails about additional posts and when I get here they had all been nuked.  What gives?

+1   ...   what happened?  I had actually read the othe post and had even replied to them as well, yet they are just gone with no explanation.

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 4 of 40
fused
Moderator Emeritus

The posts were removed because an employee of Chartway was spamming in this thread. Ya know drumming up business, which is a no, no in these forums. There were posts by forum members who quoted the spammer which makes editing and changes tricky. It was decided to remove all of the posts. 

Message 5 of 40
Tazman81
Established Contributor

@fused wrote:

The posts were removed because an employee of Chartway was spamming in this thread. Ya know drumming up business, which is a no, no in these forums. There were posts by forum members who quoted the spammer which makes editing and changes tricky. It was decided to remove all of the posts. 

Thanks Fused.  I figured it was something to the sort, but usually there is some type of explanation.  Thanks for the clarification.  Hopefully someone else may have some feedback on Chartway?

Message 6 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

I didn't see it as spamming.  In fact, I wish more credit card companies had representatives here on myFICO.

Actually I thought the post was, rather than spam, an answer to my question of WTH was Chartway.

Message 7 of 40
wmarat
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:

I didn't see it as spamming.  In fact, I wish more credit card companies had representatives here on myFICO.

Actually I thought the post was, rather than spam, an answer to my question of WTH was Chartway.

+1

I think that removing those posts was overdoing. Chartway FCU rep, was not the first CU rep posting here. 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 8 of 40
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:

It was deemed as spam. No one is allowed to post info on the company they work for, or  a company they own in these forums. That said, I think some of the info that was shared was helpful, but the rules are very clear. Thank you for your concerns!

Message 9 of 40
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:

It was deemed as spam. No one is allowed to post info on the company they work for, or  a company they own in these forums. That said, I think some of the info that was shared was helpful, but the rules are very clear. Thank you for your concerns!

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.