New Contributor
Scott90

Re: Chase +1 Card auto-converting to Freedom at end of April

Very cool, glad I decided to search for Chase +1 and see what I could find.  That is my current Chase card I've had since 2008.  I never recieved a letter though telling me that it was discontinuing... oh well..

Is there a chance that my +1 card didnt come with rewards?  I've been using the card for years and never noticed any kind of rewards being accumulated or anything and I just logged on and couldnt find a link that had anything related to rewards?  Could I just not have any or should I have some with the +1 card.  Let me know where you guys found your stuff please so I can see on my account if I have the same.

Thanks!

Regular Contributor
TheSpeculator

http://www.chaseplus1.com/

You may have regustered for rewards when you opened the account.

I'm going to miss my all black card.
__
Freedom, Sapphire, Slate - HHonors, PRG, BCE - Cap1 Platinum - Discover IT - Tiffany & Co - Jared - Best Buy Citi -
Regular Contributor
TheSpeculator

Freedom came in today feels cheap compared to my +1. Shiny, but cheap.
__
Freedom, Sapphire, Slate - HHonors, PRG, BCE - Cap1 Platinum - Discover IT - Tiffany & Co - Jared - Best Buy Citi -

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+