Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5/24 list

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase 5/24 list

Hey everybody! I'm looking forward to a little break with my family come March and I want to hit bonuses!

I will be going to England and the beaches of Normandy to pay my respect to those who have not been forgotten (I'm a history nut). I have stayed away from Inq for 6-7 months and have a Utl of 2% (I could make it 0 but that wouldn't help).

Current Fico8 scores are 758 EQ, 766 TU, 771 EX. I know chase will pull Experian I just need to know which cards are subject to 5/24. I've had their United Club, Southwest in the past 24 months.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase 5/24 list

@Creditplz wrote:
Hey everybody! I'm looking forward to a little break with my family come March and I want to hit bonuses!

I will be going to England and the beaches of Normandy to pay my respect to those who have not been forgotten (I'm a history nut). I have stayed away from Inq for 6-7 months and have a Utl of 2% (I could make it 0 but that wouldn't help).

Current Fico8 scores are 758 EQ, 766 TU, 771 EX. I know chase will pull Experian I just need to know which cards are subject to 5/24. I've had their United Club, Southwest in the past 24 months.

If you can get to a Chase branch & check for prequalifications, you won't have to concern yourself about 5/24.

My 2 Chase cards are definitely not subject to 5/24: AARP Visa & Amazon Prime Visa.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Freedom

Freedom Unlimited

Sapphire

Reserve 

Marriott Premier 

Southwest 

Are all rumored to be subject to the 5/24 rule. Unless as South Jamaica mentioned you are pre-approved for any of them. You can check online (the Reserve no longer shows up on the online pre-approval) or go to a branch and ask them.

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Freedom

Freedom Unlimited

Sapphire

Reserve 

Marriott Premier 

Southwest 

Are all rumored to be subject to the 5/24 rule. Unless as South Jamaica mentioned you are pre-approved for any of them. You can check online (the Reserve no longer shows up on the online pre-approval) or go to a branch and ask them.

I thought so too and then I became the exception Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

didnt the united cards also make it to the 5/24 rule list?

Message 5 of 19
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

gosh your scores are nice, is there a chase branch near you?  if so go into the branch and have them do a pre-qual on you - the csr will prob not show at this point but if the csp does I think you can be confident that a cold app for a csr will be a success.  imo that is the card you want and you still have time to get it.  Bon voyage!

Message 6 of 19
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Disney is also not 5/24
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep in mind if your profile looks like you should not have any more accounts TO CHASE you're not going to get more… I was denied AARP card for too many recent accts. The 5/24 rule is not the only card they can play.

Bourgogne, you should do a branch visit with your credit health I agree.
Message 8 of 19
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Keep in mind if your profile looks like you should not have any more accounts TO CHASE you're not going to get more… I was denied AARP card for too many recent accts. The 5/24 rule is not the only card they can play.

Bourgogne, you should do a branch visit with your credit health I agree.

huh?  I got 2 chase cards last week...I think I am done for awhile lol

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops you were quoting the member with the good scores it's all good. Bravo for you too on the approvals then
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.