Did you mean: 

Chase $5 daily credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase $5 daily credit

cheddar wrote:

psychic wrote:
The only problem that I'm having so far is that after looking at the flyer, I noticed that the dates shown in that July calendar are erroneous.  The flyer shows Tuesday the 3rd, rather than Tuesday the 1st, etc. 

Interesting point, psychic.  I tend to think that the "calendar" in the flyer is just for illustration purposes and not meant to be looked at that closely.  It seems to me they're just trying to emphasize the point that you can earn the bonus by using your card each day on the calendar.

That's what I'd like to think, too.  For now, this does look like a very authentic offer. 
Message 21 of 32
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I swear this is just as bad as debugging at work Smiley Happy
Here we go again...
Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

thrasher865 wrote:
HOGWASH! 

Tread lightly psychic.  You tread on my dreams!

I'm sorry thrasher.  I didn't mean to tread on your dreams.  Right now, most of us are thinking that the offer appears to be very real.  We're just trying to determine who will receive that promotion. 
Message 23 of 32
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

I'm not planning on receiving the offer, having only been with Chase for a month, and low/mid 700s.  But hey, a free $155 possibly to those of us that do get it!  I'm excited for whoever that turns out to be.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that at least one of our forum members receives that offer.  Maybe Chase is just offering it to a select group of regular Platinum cardholders, as it was suggested. 
Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

psychic wrote:
I hope that at least one of our forum members receives that offer.  Maybe Chase is just offering it to a select group of regular Platinum cardholders, as it was suggested. 

Well, that would be me.

Take my word for it, if I see anything that is even simular, I will let everyone know.
Message 26 of 32
TheArcher
New Contributor

If this ends up being true I'll pull my chase card out of the sock drawer. I quit using it a few months ago when they wouldn't give me a CLI. lol
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 27 of 32
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

One pack of gum purchase a day will amount to $155 in cash back on a ~$16 in charges.

If it is true, there has to be a catch. Like a minimum spending level or something.
Here we go again...
Message 28 of 32
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

I don't find cheating Chase out of money necessary...  I'd just put my chicken fil'a biscuits on there each morning.  Free breakfast for a month.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like we're still waiting to see if any of our forum members have received this offer!
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.