Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP bonus appears to be back

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Chase AARP bonus appears to be back

The Chase AARP 200 for 500 spend bonus appears to be back and not under 5/24 people Smiley Happy.   If anyone is looking for easy money for low spend there you go for a decent card overall..

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/aarp?CELL=6TKX&F42G=Y71UH0

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase AARP bonus appears to be back

Thanks CC!. I seen this about a month back and actually tried for it but it wouldnt complete the app so i took it as a signSmiley Wink. Thats my kind of spend though hahaSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm maybe it has been around for awhile longer.. I was searching for it about a month back regarding another post and the link apperaed to be dead.. Jjut got my IHG card today and had to see something on terms aka spend for my points lol and ran across the AARP so quite possible it has been around for some time.  Normally it is 100 correct?

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah i think so. I think once my new Amex reports my aaol will drop again. Its time to step back and lower my debt but this is a bonus worth Chasing Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.