New Contributor
jcx808

Chase AU question

I was added as an authorized user on my wife's chase card back in September of 2009.  It's still not reporting on my credit reports.  I called Chase and they told me that they are reporting it to all 3 CRAs.  Does it usually take this long for it to appear on credit reports?  What else can I do to expedite the reporting?  Any help is welcomed and thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 725 EQ 746 TU as of 6/24/2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Re: Chase AU question

Read this post:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&thread.id=73234

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

If this is not a business card, it should be reporting by now.

Have you checked all 3 reports? If so, you need to talk with a supervisor or someone who can change this at Chase. If this is not reporting on any of your reports, then the problem has to be with Chase.

Frequent Contributor
Lexa

Chase does not report AUs anymore
New Contributor
jcx808

I spoke with a Chase representative and she told me that they do report AU's.  However she does not know why it is not reporting on my credit report.

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 725 EQ 746 TU as of 6/24/2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+