Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase/ Allowing one card approval per 30 days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase/ Allowing one card approval per 30 days

Hi girls and guys,
I just got off the phone with CSR from Chase who told me since I was approved for one chase card not over 30 days I had to wait after I took the hit...She said thats the only reason I couldnt get the Freedom card I applied for...humbug....Have any of you heard of this policy...Cause I would like to speak with the underwriter and find out fact from fiction....
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase/ Allowing one card approval per 30 days

This is true with many CCCs, including Citi. I just wish they would have checked that before pulling the hard inquiry.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 6
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Some are as long as 6 months between Apps. Smiley Surprised
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gosh! Well now I know after the hit......You live and you learn.Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
This is true with many CCCs, including Citi. I just wish they would have checked that before pulling the hard inquiry.

Citi allows you two cards and then you have to wait 30 or 60 days, I forget which. I was approved for my platinum, and a couple of days afterwards applied for and was approved for the CashReturns.
Message 5 of 6
bb1000
New Contributor

that's false. I got two Chase cards within two weeks of each other in January/February.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.