Valued Member
sjlcjl

Chase Amazon Business account

I have a "Chase Amazon Business" card that I recently paid in full after a few years of paying it down. 

I look a little closer to my credit report and see that this account has never been reported on my credit report.

I know when I got the card, it was done through my social.

When I asked Chase about this, the rep said this is not reported to your personal credit report unless you go in to default. 

So I guess my question is, does this make sense? 

Should I see about converting this card in to a "personal" account?

It has a long history of good payment and would help out with reducing my utilization across my other cards.

Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ 665 (Jan 1, 2013)
Current Score: EQ 738 4/18/13, EX 715 Lender Pull 3/15/13, TU 718 Lender Pull 3/15/13 Suposedly over 750 now from what I was told when I did my auto loan, but not sure.
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Frequent Contributor
E150GT

Re: Chase Amazon Business account

I think most business cards are like that...

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $18k
EQ-742 EX-702 TU-737
Valued Member
sjlcjl

Re: Chase Amazon Business account

[ Edited ]

Thing is, I don't have a business of any type..  :smileyhappy:

I guess I'm mad that I paid in full and it's not going to reflect in my score.. Grrr!! 

But that's my fault.

On the other hand, I suppose I can transfer balances to it and it would make my utilization go down on my "personal" cards..

Starting Score: EQ 665 (Jan 1, 2013)
Current Score: EQ 738 4/18/13, EX 715 Lender Pull 3/15/13, TU 718 Lender Pull 3/15/13 Suposedly over 750 now from what I was told when I did my auto loan, but not sure.
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+