Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card


altayar wrote:

I have this itch to apply .. but man Chase is tough and I'm just afriad they'd give a flat denial! 

It was so tough to get approved for the Freedom .. !


what is your fico score, # of inquiries and any baddies???? you can always recon if denied.... although i haven't been successful on their recon, I read a lot of people gettin approved after calling their backdoor.... and i think this card is fairly easier to get than the freedom


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Frequent Contributor
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎08-19-2010
0

Re: Amazon Store Card

I have 10 inquiries on my report that are so recent.

I applied to just got approved. I had to call in to get it approved. The rep wanted to deny me for too many inquiries but when I explained why there are so many on my report he approved me for a $1,000!

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I have this itch to apply .. but man Chase is tough and I'm just afriad they'd give a flat denial! 

It was so tough to get approved for the Freedom .. !


what is your fico score, # of inquiries and any baddies???? you can always recon if denied.... although i haven't been successful on their recon, I read a lot of people gettin approved after calling their backdoor.... and i think this card is fairly easier to get than the freedom




Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card


altayar wrote:

I have 10 inquiries on my report that are so recent.

I applied to just got approved. I had to call in to get it approved. The rep wanted to deny me for too many inquiries but when I explained why there are so many on my report he approved me for a $1,000!

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I have this itch to apply .. but man Chase is tough and I'm just afriad they'd give a flat denial! 

It was so tough to get approved for the Freedom .. !


what is your fico score, # of inquiries and any baddies???? you can always recon if denied.... although i haven't been successful on their recon, I read a lot of people gettin approved after calling their backdoor.... and i think this card is fairly easier to get than the freedom





awesome! Congrats!! We're your inquiries credit card related? What were your credit score ? I would wanna have this card too 


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card

congrats! did you get approve for the store or chase card?

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎08-19-2010
0

Re: Amazon Store Card

[ Edited ]

Yeah. Most of the inquiries date back to May when I opened about 4 new accounts. There are some for CLI's and some for denied applications.

My score is like ~630ish ..

 

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I have 10 inquiries on my report that are so recent.

I applied to just got approved. I had to call in to get it approved. The rep wanted to deny me for too many inquiries but when I explained why there are so many on my report he approved me for a $1,000!

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I have this itch to apply .. but man Chase is tough and I'm just afriad they'd give a flat denial! 

It was so tough to get approved for the Freedom .. !


what is your fico score, # of inquiries and any baddies???? you can always recon if denied.... although i haven't been successful on their recon, I read a lot of people gettin approved after calling their backdoor.... and i think this card is fairly easier to get than the freedom





awesome! Congrats!! We're your inquiries credit card related? What were your credit score ? I would wanna have this card too 




Frequent Contributor
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎08-19-2010
0

Re: Amazon Store Card

I got approved for the Chase Visa card.

 


jsickz32 wrote:

congrats! did you get approve for the store or chase card?




Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card


altayar wrote:

I got approved for the Chase Visa card.

 


jsickz32 wrote:

congrats! did you get approve for the store or chase card?





nice.... now am itching to apply but am tryin to be in the garden til next year.... 1 month down... any baddies?


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Frequent Contributor
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎08-19-2010
0

Re: Amazon Store Card

I have one late payment back in December 2011. That's all.

How does your profile look like?

 

Any recent applications?

 

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I got approved for the Chase Visa card.

 


jsickz32 wrote:

congrats! did you get approve for the store or chase card?





nice.... now am itching to apply but am tryin to be in the garden til next year.... 1 month down... any baddies?




Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card


altayar wrote:

I have one late payment back in December 2011. That's all.

How does your profile look like?

 

Any recent applications?

 

 


kobe2012 wrote:

altayar wrote:

I got approved for the Chase Visa card.

 


jsickz32 wrote:

congrats! did you get approve for the store or chase card?





nice.... now am itching to apply but am tryin to be in the garden til next year.... 1 month down... any baddies?





oh, i have 2 collections and 3 charge offs from 5-6 years ago.... about 8 inquiries the past 6 months and 12 the past year... when i applied for freedom last may and got turned down, they pulled TU and EX..... staying in the garden is boring but i guess it'll do me better in the long run... i don't think i have a shot on that card, not now at least...


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Frequent Contributor
Posts: 463
Registered: ‎06-13-2012
0

Re: Amazon Store Card


kobe2012 wrote:

if denied for chase Amazon, would they counteroffer the regular store card or would that be a separate application?


I didn't get a counter offer, I was just flat out denied.  So I think the regular store card would be a separate application.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.