Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Points

Good Morning Everyone,

I finally got in with Chase last month with the Chase Amazon. I have only used the card on Amazon (to get the 3% back). Over the weekend I placed 2 orders, I have prime so I have received both orders and both orders have posted to my Chase Amazon card. They posted eiher yesterday or the day before. Even though I have the items, and all charges have posted I am still showing 0 points on Chase Amazon account. Is this normal for Chase to take awhile to post points or cash back? With my other cashback cards the rewards or cashback normaly post as soon as the purchase post. I even got a Bank of America Cash Rewards last month as well (partiall secured) and I used that card (at gas stations) around the same time as my chase amazon and even though the cash back hasnt officially posted to my BOA account yet I see the cash back pending, but with Chase I dont see that and it stil shows my points as 0. If this is normal for chase, how long does it usually take to see your points? Thanks everyone in advance!l

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
shoo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Points

It posts after the statement closes Smiley Happy
$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay great! Thanks so much that makes me feel better!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The statement will details out the rewards you earned for that period for the following categories:

Amazon.com (3%)

Restaurants (2%)

Gas (2%)

Drugstores (2%)

Office Supply (2%)

Everything else (1%)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.