Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime CLI question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Prime CLI question

Thanks for the replies! Think I'll wait some time. Not super important that i get a CLI. Was just wondering about when/if i should try. Much appreciated!
Message 11 of 16
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I've had the Chase IHG card since 2013.  My SL was 3500 and it's still 3500.  

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have pretty good credit (726-760s) and they wont give me a CLI with their 4k limit.  I like the card and enjoy spending on it but $4k is pittens.  I'm going to downgrade it for Amazon only duty and that's basically it for the 5% back.  

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I've had the Chase Amazon card (and recently, the upgraded Prime card) for about 10 years, and I don't think I've ever received a CLI.

Message 14 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

The best way to get CLls with Chase is to app for another Chase card. Preferably one with a bonus.
Then you can move limits to the cards you use the most.
From watching the forums, most folks get the biggest bang for their HP's adding another card verses requesting CLIs with Chase.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with the above post.  If your profile can absorb adding another account (over just a HP CLI) it makes the most sense to add another Chase card... preferably one that is known to provide a strong SL which can then be moved to whichever product you currently have.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.