Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Rewards Approval Odds

tag
britthester
New Contributor

Chase Amazon Rewards Approval Odds

Anybody here know what kind of score you need to be approved for Chase's Amazon Rewards Visa card? I'm considering applying for it, but I'm curious about the credit score needed. From what I understand, Chase is pretty lenient with this card if you have a good credit history. Is this true? Does anyone recommend this card? Are the rewards worth it? Just trying to get a feel for it before I go applying for it. Any comments are welcome. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Rewards Approval Odds

@britthester wrote:

Anybody here know what kind of score you need to be approved for Chase's Amazon Rewards Visa card? I'm considering applying for it, but I'm curious about the credit score needed. From what I understand, Chase is pretty lenient with this card if you have a good credit history. Is this true? Does anyone recommend this card? Are the rewards worth it? Just trying to get a feel for it before I go applying for it. Any comments are welcome. Thanks!

I have had this card for 2 years and my score was 778 when approved. I do not think it is hard to get but you will probably need fairly good credit. I recommend this card heartily. The ability to apply your 3 % rewards directly to Amazon purchases is very convenient.  I make large purchases from Amazon and use this card exclusively.  I love Amazon and I love Chase. This card works for me..

Message 2 of 3
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Rewards Approval Odds

They did a double pull instant approval for me in Sept 2012. (Didn't know they did double pull instants). They pull EQ which was around 665 and EX which was like 710ish.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.