Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

Chase Amazon Rewards - reporting

As a matter of interest for others seeking this bit of knowledge, my Chase Amazon Rewards card cut it first statement on the 4th.  Today I got alerts from USAA and Experian monitoring that the new account has been reported on both EX and EQ.  Not reporting on TU yet (that isnt much of a suprise there :smileyhappy: ).  The 2k limit should help with some of the Util hits Ive taken lately.

No SW alert yet for this new account.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Re: Chase Amazon Rewards - reporting

Thanks for sharing! The first billing cycle for mine ends on the 12th, so hopefully it will report shortly thereafter too!

Slowly building....
Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

Just got SW alert.  Gained 5 of the 41 points Ive recently lost due to utilization.  This time next month I should be back where I was or even higher.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Duncanrr wrote:

Just got SW alert.  Gained 5 of the 41 points Ive recently lost due to utilization.  This time next month I should be back where I was or even higher.

That's great! I'm hoping to gain some points as well.  THe UTL that I have reporting now is pretty good right now, but could be better.  I had mostly everything at zero, but have done some Fall shopping the past few weeks, so I won't have all that paid down until the end of this month early Nov.

Slowly building....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}