Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa - Offering $80 credit

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Amazon Visa - Offering $80 credit

WTB Chase branch in Nashville.   Or Chase In TN..  Considering crossing right over state line to KY to open my main account with Chase.

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the $80 bonus the highest it's ever been for the Chase Visa (just curious)?

Edited to bump my question

Message 42 of 44
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Recommend not doing it.  I had the same offer so I took them up on it.  I assume it was a hard pull.  What a joke, they approved me for a $500 CL.  I have a 746 fico according to them.  I also have Slate at 3k limit and Chase MilStar MC at 17k.  Never, ever been late on any payments.  Low credit utilization although we have added about 10k in the last couple of months on other no interest cards for our remodel.  My other cards are AMex Costco 6k, BlueCash 8.7k, USAA MC 15k (7k bal), CitiSimplicity 7k (5.5k bal), Quicksilver 3.5k.  I feel really insulted with a $500 card offer, but took the $80 credit.  My question is can I just close this new card or would I have to pay back the $80?

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 43 of 44
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@TooMuchTooSoon wrote:

Recommend not doing it.  I had the same offer so I took them up on it.  I assume it was a hard pull.  What a joke, they approved me for a $500 CL.  I have a 746 fico according to them.  I also have Slate at 3k limit and Chase MilStar MC at 17k.  Never, ever been late on any payments.  Low credit utilization although we have added about 10k in the last couple of months on other no interest cards for our remodel.  My other cards are AMex Costco 6k, BlueCash 8.7k, USAA MC 15k (7k bal), CitiSimplicity 7k (5.5k bal), Quicksilver 3.5k.  I feel really insulted with a $500 card offer, but took the $80 credit.  My question is can I just close this new card or would I have to pay back the $80?

You can move some of your limit from other chase cards to make it useable if that is your intention as a 500 cl is pretty worthless

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.