Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Visa Signature

Sorry a little off topic but did Chase give you $5k bump on your Chase card With/Without an HP?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry a little off topic but did Chase give you $5k bump on your Chase card With/Without an HP?

I just double checked my reports to see. I only have one inquiry from Chase this month on EQ, but I honestly don't know if it was for the CLI or the new Freedom UL I applied for. I'm pretty sure it was for the Freedom. So, I think it was a soft pull. There are no inquires from Chase on my TU report, which is weird because they are usually the first ones to report it.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best idea is to just call Chase instead of asking us. We won't know. 

Message 13 of 18
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Chase recently upgrades its amazon.com rewards to Visa Signature, therefore they are mailing out new cards to the cardholders. That's all. I received mine in the mail a while ago, and already closed the account recently.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nrm wrote:
Chase recently upgrades its amazon.com rewards to Visa Signature, therefore they are mailing out new cards to the cardholders. That's all. I received mine in the mail a while ago, and already closed the account recently.

Oh okay cool. Do it still look the same? Green? LOL

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Chase Amazon Visa Signature back in March. I'd be surprised if everyone hasn't received theirs yet.

My card is Blue. I have seen them in Green and in Black as well. Not sure if there is a difference other than the color?
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@nrm wrote:

Ours came in blue a few months ago. There was a problem with one of the cards, so they immediately resent it in black.  It bothers me to have the main card and the AU card two different colors.

Message 17 of 18
nrm
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nrm wrote:

It's still green for me. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.