Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa > Chase Freedom

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Chase Amazon Visa > Chase Freedom

With help of the Card Services Executive Office phone number on the Backdoor thread!

And my card profile gets even nicer Smiley Very Happy

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa > Chase Freedom

Congrats on your pc...

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!  I had a Chase Amazon back in the 2009 with only $900 CL.  I closed the account.  Just this week, I got approved for the Chase Freedom with $4000 CL.  I'm now waiting on the card to come, so that I can earn the $100 cashback. 

Message 3 of 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

Congrats!  I had a Chase Amazon back in the 2009 with only $900 CL.  I closed the account.  Just this week, I got approved for the Chase Freedom with $4000 CL.  I'm now waiting on the card to come, so that I can earn the $100 cashback. 

You forgot to add this to your post...

& send a beer to vish Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 4 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

@DI wrote:

You forgot to add this to your post...

& send a beer to vish Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

Ha!  I added it a few days ago. 

Message 5 of 10
smc733
Valued Contributor

So here's how they had to do it:

I had to "apply" for Freedom, and open up a new account, then they transferred the limit over... So I'm guessing I am eligible for that $100 promotion?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 6 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

@smc733 wrote:

I had to "apply" for Freedom, and open up a new account, then they transferred the limit over... So I'm guessing I am eligible for that $100 promotion?

You'd have to charge $500 within 3 months to get the $100 bonus. 

Message 7 of 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

@smc733 wrote:

You'd have to charge $500 within 3 months to get the $100 bonus. 

I would say OP should call and ask them, it is different for everyone. I had 100$ cash back on spending 800. They even have 150$ and also 50$ cashbacks

Message 8 of 10
Guava
Established Contributor

A little bit off topic, but  would you tell me how long before the Amazon reward points expire?

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
smc733
Valued Contributor

4 years, but they were able to transfer the points to my new Freedom card.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.