Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card

@Anonymous wrote:

You are right, it does'nt, just checked their website. Thanks, I guess it's not good to assume things. I'd rather not have the card then, you still are getting more than 1%, but it would be in a separate cash back account. I don't shop at amazon that much to justify it, plus there are better cards out there for it, if thats the case

The Chase Amazon card is over-rated.  There are better cards to shop on Amazon (Salliemae).  And they are better cards for the restaurant and gas rewards IMO..

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotcha. I was just thought it might be a way to supplement my cash back with chase. I dont really care so much for an amazon card, I am with chase for the travel benefits and large selection of compatible airlines to spend points on, etc...

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

For travel benefits, you're definitely better off holding out for the CSP. If you want another Chase card in the meantime and stay at hotels a few nights a year, consider the IHG or Marriot cards since they both have some nice bonuses right now. 

Message 13 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

I like this card for the 2% back at pharmacies. I tend to be at Walgreens and CVS a lot. lol 

Message 14 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I like this card for the 2% back at pharmacies. I tend to be at Walgreens and CVS a lot. lol 

Right, but other cards give 2% everywhere

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.