cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon versus Synch: extended warranty coverage?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon versus Synch: extended warranty coverage?

I decided to make a little spreadsheet with all of my credit cards, cash back/rebates and benefits.  I realized that the store cards with 5% cash back rebates means I give up the extra year of free warranty extension with prime credit cards that can give anywhere from 1.5-5% cash back already, so I am going to SD my store cards and just focus on earning cash back while getting a free year of warranty out of the prime cards.

Does anyone have any details on the Chase Amazon Visa and the warranty benefits?  I just got the Synch Amazon store card with a $400 toy limit, so I can't use it for large electronics purchases anyway, but I'm back in with Chase after burning them in a CO and will be looking to consider their Amazon card in the next 6-9 months if the extended warranty coverage is competitive.  Combined with 5% cash back on Amazon purchases, it appears it could be significantly superior to the Synch card, which has no warranty extension.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.