Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase App Status

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Chase App Status

Anyone else ever had this happen . . . I'm calling the 800# for app status, and it doesn't give anything, just an option to "repeat the information given" . . which was none.  This is really confusing to try and explain, but when I put in my SSN, the system takes a few seconds, then just gives me that option to repeat, like its told me I was approved or denied...but I wasn't told anything!  

I find it more humorous than an annoyance, but if anyone is pending with Chase now give the status # a call and see if it works for you.  Cheers.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BumNT

Re: Chase App Status

Worked for me.. told me my app is still being reviewed.

-k

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any word on this? Happening to me right now.
Message 3 of 9
tknkrov
Contributor

My app has said still under review for like 5 days should I take this as a denial?

Message 4 of 9
Nw2Fico

This did this to me earlier
Message 5 of 9
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

Try to call and speak with someone... I did after 3 days, and got approved after they asked me a couple questions..good luck!
MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 6 of 9
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

It never changes. I got Declined for the CSP in july and still says under review. Apped for the Marriott card and was pending and had to verify and then got approved but that line says under review still. I would just call the backdoor number to see and go on from there.  Either need to Verify , Still pending , Approved or Recon

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 7 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you want to call one of the backdoor numbers because *MANY* of Chase' apps are going to the security department and the underwriter will see that and instantly transfer you if you calling during hours and after you answer 3 questions *successfully* they will give you the approval and starting CL on the spot... if you get a response of further processing that probably means you got a security question wrong and you need to ask them what documents they would like you to send and you can mail or fax them instead of waiting for the letter to tell you the same thing!

Message 8 of 9
Nw2Fico

I will wait the three days then before calling back. It's odd that it ask for my SSN but after says nothing and ask to press 7 to repeat. No under review or anything. Weird.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.