Regular Contributor
krisosa

Chase Approval

Hi MyFICO Friends,

I applied for a SouthWest Card was approved last week for 2500.00, I had totally forgot about applying for the FREEDOM card.  I just logged on to my Chase Checking account and found out about an approval for 3000.00 (Freedom)  Nice!

What are my chances of a CLI upon activation?

Thanks

Equifax 657
Experian 711 (Per Lender)
Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

Re: Chase Approval

[ Edited ]

Pretty good actually. I got a substantial CLI when I called to activate my card. I basically told the girl that this would be one of my smaller CLs and as such I probably would never use it. She reviewed my report and saw my current cards and Cls and as such matched my highest. I guess it also helps that I have 4x the amount of the CL in my bank account on average and they can verify my pay as it gets direct deposited. 

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

700 Club

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}