Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Approved Joint Conversion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Approved Joint Conversion

Quick note to let everyone know that Chase has finally converted our account (previously my wifes) to a joint account. Very easy just a form to fill out and send back to them . Hope others have had the same luck. Smiley Happy

Take Care.

Rob
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Approved Joint Conversion

FICO_Focused wrote:
Quick note to let everyone know that Chase has finally converted our account (previously my wifes) to a joint account. Very easy just a form to fill out and send back to them . Hope others have had the same luck. Smiley Happy

Take Care.

Rob

It was the same for me, and I think fusednumbers found the same  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:

Take Care.

Rob

Excellent! The app was sooooo easy to fill-out too.
Message 3 of 11
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Will you get your wifes entire history on the card reported to your CR?  What are the benefits of doing the joint app. thing?
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Will you get your wifes entire history on the card reported to your CR?  What are the benefits of doing the joint app. thing?

No more AU status on the CRs... The Hx remains for the Chase as far as I know. Others have stated different results, but we'll see.

Either way looks better to lenders if you have the account and not just the permission to use it. My wife and I have multiple AUs between us, and with the upcoming changes just want to protect the FICOs on all fronts.

Rob
Message 5 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

SpecFile wrote:

DW was an AU from the start, so in our case all that changed was the "AU" designation on the report - went to "Joint"
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 11
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

That's what I am asking.  I am aware of the AU thing going away.  What I am asking is if you apply for joint (not AU) will you inherit the entire history of the card on you CR?  My wife has a great card that I have been wanting to get joint status on!
Message 7 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

SpecFile wrote:
That's what I am asking.  I am aware of the AU thing going away.  What I am asking is if you apply for joint (not AU) will you inherit the entire history of the card on you CR?  My wife has a great card that I have been wanting to get joint status on!

YES! I have my wife's entire history reporting on my CRs.
Message 8 of 11
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Sweet!  Thanks fused.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

YES! I have my wife's entire history reporting on my CRs.

And I just did my pull today and saw that I have TWO TLs with entire Hx reporting. Smiley Wink

Not sure how long this will last, but seems like it can't be bad. Looks like the AU is still reporting and the new joint as well.

Rob
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.