Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase BA Application question

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Chase BA Application question

I applied online for the Chase BA card. At the end of the application it said my Application is approved and I would receive the card in 14 days. But when I called the CSR to find out the limit he said he can see the application and it is still in pending state. Is the application approved and waiting to for the order to ship the card? I thought if the application is approved it would have some thing in the computer indicating so. Any experience with chase applications recently?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase BA Application question

Try calling them tomorrow. By the time info should be updated on the system. My recent experience on aarp app is really weird. I request CLI through backdoor after knowing I have been approved for the card and representative told me waiting for result of CLI request in the mail 7-10 days. I checked usaa-ccmp and saw another HP on EQ. I called automated number a day later to check the result and it said there are 2 applications on the same day?? Both are the same exact card with same CL same apr. I'm really afraid rep misunderstood my request and put another app for aarp card and that would really messed me up with 2 new accounts so I called backdoor again and talked to human to find out what this's about. He's confused with what i'm talking about. He only saw my CLI request approved. Moral of my story is chase automated number is inaccurate to the point of unreliable.

Message 2 of 3
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase BA Application question

My app was approved, and the automated system continue to say it was pending and same with CS. Best bet is to call recon to get the limit or wait for the card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.