Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase BT Offer

tag
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

Chase BT Offer

I have the Chase SW card since 7 months & recently received this BT offer in the email. The offer is 0% APR for 15 months.

I read somewhere on the forum that it is possible to give your checking account number when requesting for BT. Chase would send a check to your bank where you have yoru checking and in this way you can get the funds deposited in your account. I recently called in the Chase customer service center & asked them if it is possible. They said "no" it's not possible in the offer that you've received.

I was wondering if it is really true or there's a work around? Thanks in advance!

Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase BT Offer

@cowboyguy wrote:

I have the Chase SW card since 7 months & recently received this BT offer in the email. The offer is 0% APR for 15 months.

I read somewhere on the forum that it is possible to give your checking account number when requesting for BT. Chase would send a check to your bank where you have yoru checking and in this way you can get the funds deposited in your account. I recently called in the Chase customer service center & asked them if it is possible. They said "no" it's not possible in the offer that you've received.

I was wondering if it is really true or there's a work around? Thanks in advance!

Most of the time if they send you BT checks, you can just cash it into your own account.

The logic is that you're cashing it into your account, and then disbursing it to different lenders where you owe money, rather than having Chase send you a lot of BT checks.

It really depends on what is the exact BT offer they're giving you. A lot of people reported not getting any BT checks either with Slate.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.