Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Black Card?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Black Card?

I mention this in my other thread but I think that will get moved and I think this is better on it's own anyway.

So today I was talking to a Chase attorney trying to collect on a card that was originally in my bk... anyway the point is while he is talking to me he is looking at my credit and he notices the other Chase cards I have that are current including my Signature Southwest Card (of course it just reports as a signature card with no limit) but he says:

"oh wow, you have the Chase Black Card"  I was like come again.. he was like "yes it's on your credit report with unlimited credit limit."

Does Chase have a secret Black Card??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Black Card?

Dunno but even if they do,  a 'Black card' notation would not typically appear on cbr.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase doesn't offer a card with out an assigned credit limit or exposure limit... and Barclays issues the Visa Black card not Chase.

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Creditaddict wrote:

I mention this in my other thread but I think that will get moved and I think this is better on it's own anyway.

So today I was talking to a Chase attorney trying to collect on a card that was originally in my bk... anyway the point is while he is talking to me he is looking at my credit and he notices the other Chase cards I have that are current including my Signature Southwest Card (of course it just reports as a signature card with no limit) but he says:

"oh wow, you have the Chase Black Card"  I was like come again.. he was like "yes it's on your credit report with unlimited credit limit."

Does Chase have a secret Black Card??

lol, that's pretty sad if their own attorney doesn't know who issues what...

Or maybe they just call all their NPSL cards "black cards", as in "It's a black day for your revolving util when you get one of these."

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.