Frequent Contributor
krystofur

Chase Blink Offer

Hey All,

Did anyone else get a Chase Freedom Card "Blink" Rewards offer?  After signing up on a website I can use our cards with the blink feature to spend our rewards points just like debit transaction.  I guess the idea is, say I have $50 in reward points, if I use the blink feature of the card at McDonalds, the charge gets posted to the credit card like normal, but there is also a transfer of an equal number of reward point to the account to balanace it out.  Earn the points shopping at one store, spend them at another store.  No waiting for a check to be cut.

It sounds simple, but I'm not sure I like it.  I like getting the $250 check for just $200 worth of points.  Also, the $250 goes directly into savings.  Not only would I get less rewards, I'd be much more likely to spend them then save them.

I'd be especially interested to hear back from someone who gives this a try.

Later,

krystofur.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}