Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CC Credit Limit Slashed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CC Credit Limit Slashed

Mine was just lowered by $300.  I got my letter yesterday.  Apparently, I don't use the limit so they took it away.  So much for being responsible....
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

They Just lowered mine from 11 to 9, but i had a 6500 balance, but to make matters crazy, Im in the processof buyin a home right now, timing was just way off for them to hit me with it now..but oh well what do you do...

Message Edited by MrDent on 12-19-2009 11:46 AM
Message Edited by MrDent on 12-19-2009 11:47 AM
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went to add my wife to my 4 year old, spotless account with them and they kindly informed me that they had closed my account on the 9th of this month. Actually, they origianlly told me (2 different people) that it was closed in september. When I went home and looked at my statements, it showed that I had an available balance the last several months so I called in confused and they told me that the account had just been closed. I smell a lie or something, but whatever......they will just lose my business. It did jack up my utilization to about 22 percent insted of 9 (which I had spent the last 2 months getting to) but I will fix that soon.

Thanks to the people on here I am teaching myself to use credit instead of letting credit use me.

Message Edited by PodoDub on 12-19-2009 01:40 PM
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

markymark313, 
I have $2,000 with them for over a year! I hope they will do the same thing with me for Christmas. For how long you've had the previous CL before the CLI?
Message Edited by IvoH on 12-19-2009 05:58 PM
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.