CinReds

Re: Chase CC and Online Gambling

@Lexie09 - You've helped me out a lot with my getting prime cards (I recently got a US Bank Visa this week) and I would never want to do anything to disrespect this forum, but they post point spreads in every newspaper in the country.  I can't see where that would violate TOS. 

@ BMW - Bro you also put my mind at ease. 

@ Anyone - WHY CAN'T I JUST CALL CHASE'S FRAUD DEPT?  WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR PHONE CALL? 

Super Contributor
enharu

You should be able to call and ask to be transferred to the verification department. They do not work on the weekends though, and Monday is a public holiday for some companies.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
CinReds

You would think so right?  But when I called both times on Thursday they said I would have to wait to be called. 

CinReds

It was nothing more than a fraud alert. 

I'm good to go and my Freedom card is working fine. 

Regular Contributor
Startome

CinReds wrote:

It was nothing more than a fraud alert. 

I'm good to go and my Freedom card is working fine. 

Yay =D

Current: EQ FICO 0, TU FICO 0, EX FICO 0 | Starting Score: 0 (08/21/2013)

Starting total revolving credit: $0 | Current total revolving credit: $1600.00

Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 3-4 TU Unsure EX Unsure | Most Recent: 8/19/2013

2013 Goals:
1,000.00 Emergency Fund
1,000.00 Emergency Fund, AGAIN
Mechanically Sound Car
Unsecured Card

Fifth Third $300
U.S. Bank Harley Davidson $300
Capital One Platinum $500
2nd Capital One Platinum $500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}