Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CC...

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Chase CC...

I am in the rebuilding phase so i can obtain a Home loan....Today my mom added me to her Chase card which is a 17 year old acct....a CL of $500.00 with a ZERO balance and no lates.  Does Chase report to all 3 CB's is my question. I really need it to.

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CC...

It does report to all 3 bureaus
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

This is true... however, sometimes there is an issue with it reporting if your mom's address isn't listed on your reports.  Does she also have an Amex? 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 5
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@enharu wrote:

This is true... however, sometimes there is an issue with it reporting if your mom's address isn't listed on your reports.  Does she also have an Amex? 

Amex??? She her address shows up on 1 of my CR but not the other 2. How do i correct this?

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 4 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

You will find out soon enough if the AU account gets reported to all the CRA's....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.