Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CL MOVE!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase CL MOVE!

BT just cleared to Navy and gave them a call and they moved all the CL accept $1k to Freedom... I schedule the $120 left on Slate and then he said to call back and they should be able to move the rest... PC was not available... he said normally they could PC into Freedom but since we already had Freedom he couldn't PC into anything.

Called just the number on the back of the card also... Moved CL showed 10 seconds later when I logged in online!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase CL MOVE!

That's not true AT ALL. One CSR told me of course you can have more than one Chase Freedom. Up to you how you want to handle it though! GL with whatever you choose!
Message 2 of 7
jenn_bar
Frequent Contributor

As far as I know you are able to have as many versions of Freedom as there are, but no duplicates. Simply stated, you may have a mastercard and visa version eliciting you two freedom cards and availability to double dip on the 5% rewards each quarter.

What you might try is ask if you can PC your Freedom (I assume it's a visa) to a msstercard and then PC your slate to a visa Freedom. Or simpler, have them PC your Slate to a freedom master card.

This can be done!
Message 3 of 7
enharu
Super Contributor

A PC can be done. Try calling again; you probably talked to a subpar CSR.

Moving CLs is seamless though. I moved CL from my Amazon to CSP and all it took was a 2 minute phone call.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Actualky in this case surprisingly I dont want the account!

If I can grt the remainding $1k from Slate to Freedom next week ill be super happy!

Message 5 of 7
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Gl creditaddict Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 6 of 7
broseph23
Regular Contributor

I have two Chase freedom visas. One of them has a blink (or maybe its paypass) chip in it so I don't know if that makes a difference 

Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.