Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CL Reallocation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CL Reallocation

I called Chase CSR to move some CL from my new amazon card ($1500 CL) to Freedom ($2000 CL). The CSRs (2 of them) said that they could not do it and they had to transfer me to an analyst who might do a HP, I declinded and hang up there. I have never done CL reallocation before, and Chase is pretty agressive with their HP, so I am a little bit nervous to proceed. What do you guys think? Should I wait a few months (say, 6) or just go ahead and talk with an analyst?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase CL Reallocation

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Chase CSR to move some CL from my new amazon card ($1500 CL) to Freedom ($2000 CL). The CSRs (2 of them) said that they could not do it and they had to transfer me to an analyst who might do a HP, I declinded and hang up there. I have never done CL reallocation before, and Chase is pretty agressive with their HP, so I am a little bit nervous to proceed. What do you guys think? Should I wait a few months (say, 6) or just go ahead and talk with an analyst?

it's okay... I got that speach to and was transferred over and she did it in a minute for me and no hp was done.

Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

it's okay... I got that speach to and was transferred over and she did it in a minute for me and no hp was done.

+1

Please call or speak with a Chase analyst DIRECTLY to do that and not a CSR. I don't think a HP is required for a simple limit transfer approval.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success!!! Thank you very much guys :-) I wish I knew about this sooner. This is so much easier than asking for CLI from Chase Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Glad that it worked out for you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.